- Step 1 – Starting at one side of the mouth on upper teeth, position the brush so that the bristles angle downward beneath the arch wire. Brush 1-2 teeth at a time, and do 5-6 circular motions in each area.
- Step 2 – Repeat Step 1, except angle bristles upward beneath the arch wire.
- Step 3 – Brush again without angling the bristles using a gentle, circular motion between the gum line and the braces.
- Step 4 – Repeat Steps 1-3 for the lower teeth. Remember to brush the back and biting surfaces of all your teeth as well
|Photo Provided by Almightydad.com|
- Step 1 – Starting between the first two teeth on one side of your mouth, insert the stiff end of Super Floss between the teeth and above the arch wire for the upper teeth and beneath the arch wire for the lower teeth. Move floss in an up-and-down motion (not a sawing motion) between contacts of the two teeth.
- Step 2 – Remove floss and then reinsert floss between the next two teeth. Repeat this procedure until all the teeth have been completed.